Both Robb and Clare have extensive experience with individuals going through and who have been through cancer treatment and know the best and right ways for you to exercise to assist with adverse side effects to treatment, aim to get you as healthy as possible, and improve your quality of life, no matter how bad you are feeling.
How can exercise help?
Exercise can help people with cancer (pre, during or post treatment) by:
- Boosting the immune system
- Improving mental health
- Reducing the risk of developing secondary chronic health conditions
- Reducing the risk of developing secondary cancers
- Improving physical function
- Managing treatment side effects
- Improving and maintaining muscle strength and bone density
- Reducing falls risk
- Boosting memory
- Improving quality of life